How can subscribers listen to my podcast?
Your subscribers can listen to your podcast in two different ways:
- Directly on the Mumbler website. You can listen to the epsidosios with on the computer and with the mobile / tablet, even with the screen stopped.
- In a podcast player App (also known as podcatchers or podcast players) that allows private RSS feeds.
In this second case, your subscriber can add your podcast to their podcast player by following these steps:
- Access the page of the podcast you are subscribed to in Mumbler.
- Click the "Add it to your podcast app" button in the top menu.
- Copy the private RSS link.
- Follow the instructions that you will find on the same page for your player: Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Castbox, PodcastGuru, PodcastAddict, Overcast...
If you have any questions or other questions, do not hesitate to contact us.